Why Visit ?
Join hundreds of local, regional and international exhibitors, and dozens of official bodies, chambers and development agencies, as well as thousands of professional visitors gathered under one roof; for a unique opportunity for engineers, industrialists, entrepreneurs and businessmen to learn about new products and solutions firsthand.
- Meet and interact with professionals from leading companies from across the countries at one place.
- See well over a thousand machines in action; get to know about new products, technology innovations and manufacturing solutions from across the continents.
- Find out latest trends in Printing and Packing and experts sharing their valuable knowledge at the international seminar on Printing and Packing.
- Technical know-how and industry inputs gained at PrintandPacktech may be taken as equivalent to the knowledge gained by visiting individual companies in respective countries.
- Opportunity to rub shoulders and network with decision makers, company heads, consultants, industry professionals on common grounds during World expo Print and Packtech.
- Opportunity to be in midst of bustling business activity and experience and envision deals getting done, enquiries being generated and contacts being made.
- Print and Packtech Worldexpo 2018 gives you an opportunity to interact with foreign manufacturers and innovators to form joint ventures, technology transfers and even distribution networks in India and across the globe.
- Be the first to witness latest technology entering Indian shores. Print and Packtech Worldexpo 2018 will present many firsts and launches of cutting edge Printing and Packing machines from Indian and Global manufacturers.
- Print and Packtech Worldexpo 2018 will act as a catalyst to 'Make in India' movement and provide an impetus to Indian economy. Don’t be left out, be at Print and Packtech Worldexpo 2018.
- Opportunity to link up with various interesting Academia institutions, Solution Providers and Consultants leading to positive interactions to boost up your productivity and prospects over the next few years, all at Print and Packtech Worldexpo 2018.